Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tired but could not be happier!!!!!!

Today I could not be happier, the day starts off slow but I have the energy of a 15 yr old, one look at my baby and that's all I need. My wife seems to love the whole mom thing and I could not be happier for her. Her passion in life is Grey Hound rescue but for now the baby is the only thing she can focus on and who can blame her. We have had non stop visitors for the past week; every one is so excited about the baby. Yesterday we had a few people over and also had the chance to get ice cream, what a treat that was. Our family and friends are of great support and we couldn't have been blessed more. I just want to thank everyone that has helped or supported us through these times; with out you we could not have done this.

1 comment:

WeDoWeAlwaysWill said...

we love you guys! and carlee too!
:) ice cream definately was yummy! thanks for always providing a great time. we feel really lucky to have you too!
Alexis & Justine