Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Emotions run high!!!!!!!!

Today starts off a little on the rough side, very little sleep and missing my wife like crazy. As I walk out of the house on my way to the office I replay a conversation that my wife and I had this morning and I have a few things to think about. My mind set is a little off track and I need to put it in high gear and get back to where it was or it could be a bumpy ride. The baby slept most of the night but it felt like there was no sleep for my wife and I, we also really need some sleep! On a lighter note the baby is still beautiful and my wife has turned out to be the best mom on earth and she is a first time mom at that, I’m so proud of her. Today should be a slow day no doctor appointments and I go back to work after 9 days off. My wife has her hands full; it will be her first day alone with the baby for the whole day. I will be checking in with her from time to time but I know she can do it, she can do anything! My wife is the true backbone of our family and with out her I sometimes don't know what I would do. Today’s log is truly for my wife, she has been so strong through all this. I don't think I ever told her how much I love her for giving me something most people will never have, a family.

No comments: