Friday, June 22, 2007

It was a long night.... but i woke up in paridise!

Last night was a fun filled evening, the baby kept me up for about 5 hrs. She was playing and watching TV, it was almost like if she knew what was going on. I had to feed her and boy can she eat. The baby is upto 2 1/2 oz. and for a 4lb baby that's a ton of food. Mommy was so tired that as soon as i got home she was out like a light. Me and the baby whatched the movie Smoking Aces, i know i know it's a rated "R" movie but the baby does not now what she is looking at LOL! I was so tired once 4am rolled around that i told the baby, the Party is over it's time to sleep and she listened. When i gave her the last bottle she was like a drunk after an all night party... she could not keep her eyes open, that was my que to hit the sack. I had a good 4hrs of sleep and when i woke the first thing i saw was my baby and mommy sleeping like two angels, i thought i woke up in heaven. I would do it all over again if it meant waking up next to family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

babe, thank you for being so supportive; with the feedings and letting me get some much needed sleep. i love you so much, you have turned out to be a grey-t husband and i never doubted an AWESOME father.